- Certified Public Accountant, 24 years (5/24/90) as a practicing CPA
- Expertise in complex business and tax matters, financial planning and family succession planning
- Tax compliance and planning for Partner and Partnerships, S Corporations and Shareholders, and Trusts, Estates, and Beneficiaries
- Advise business owners throughout the entity’s life cycle; from start-up through disposition; oversee tax compliance and planning for diverse client base
- Other areas of expertise include Lloyds of London taxation, Charitable Trusts, Charitable Gift Planning, Estate and Gift Tax Planning for high net worth clients
- Provide comprehensive stock option planning for diverse client base, including directors, CEO’s, insiders, and employees.
- Northeastern University, Masters of Science in Taxation
- Salem State College, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- AICPA Specialty Designation, Personal Financial Specialist.
- Fellow, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, AICPA Tax Division
- Member, AICPA Personal Financial Planning Division
- Fellow, Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants.