Working at W&S
Walter & Shuffain is an equal opportunity employer and offers comprehensive benefits which include:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous vacation/personal time
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Flexible spending/cafeteria plan
- Disability insurance
- Group term life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- In-house continuing professional education
- Employee referral program
- Client referral bonus program
- Flexible work schedules
- Dress for Your Day (casual dress)
- Complimentary coffee, soda and juice
W&S provides additional benefits to help the staff survive the busy season. These benefits include:
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch on Saturdays
- Health club membership
Walter & Shuffain believes that its employees are its greatest assets. Ongoing education, training and professional development are vital components to staff members' future success.
W&S also sponsors in-house seminars and reimburses its staff for continuing professional education (CPE) credits and coursework pertaining to relevant masters’ programs.
Learn more about our Leadership Development Program here.
What is it like to work at one of Accounting Today's Best Firms to Work For?
What do our employees say?
What does it mean to be voted #1 Best Firm for Young Accountants by Accounting Today?